Every last Sunday of the month, April through October, you can join us on a guided tour. During an 1,5 hour walk we’ll tell you everything there is to know about the murals and the stories behind them.
In addition to our monthly tours we frequently offer bike tours and themed tours, but it’s also possible to book a custom tour!
Get your tickets here:
~ About our scheduled guided tours ~
· Tours leave from Potkanstraat at 11AM.
· Tours end at Mols Parking
· Scheduled tours are in Dutch.
· You’ll need to buy a ticket in advance via our ticketshop above.
Discounts on single tickets:
· WeArePublic members – no charge
· CJP members / <18 y/o: 50% discount.
~ About custom tours ~
Both walking and biking tours are possible in Dutch, English, French and German.
· Groups up to 5 people: from €75,- per group
· Groups of 6-10 people: from €15,- per person
· Groups of 11-15 people: from €165,- per group
· From €20 per person
· Bike rental: €10 per bike
~ Educational groups ~
We offer custom rates for educational groups (primary and secondary education).
Contact us for options and rates.